Share with others
Analyses can serve different purposes. Some might be used for performing advanced analytics, and some as display of informative summaries in dashboards, some are intended for a small group of people and some for a big audience. To serve different users' needs, for one-way as well as two-way communication, there are a number of possibilities available.
- You can save an analysis to the library. Then you and your colleagues can work together on it, keeping everyone up to date.
- While working on an analysis, you and your colleagues can have a conversation by adding comments into the visualizations, or, if it is a one-way communication, you can add annotations, for example, to guide a user through the analysis.
- You can capture bookmarks of analysis views with interesting findings. Other users, or you, can then easily return to these specific views.
- You can export an analysis to Powerpoint and to a PDF document. An ad-hoc PDF export results in a nice output, but you can also, by using more advanced export settings, prepare PDF reports.
- By applying customized visual themes, you can create good-looking analyses to be consumed, for example, on dashboards.
- The responsiveness of the analysis layout makes the experience nice also when consuming analyses on smaller screens.
The image below exemplifies a conversation within an analysis:
Using a different version of Spotfire?This help describes the web client version of Spotfire on TIBCO Cloud™. If you're looking for documentation for the installed client or other versions of Spotfire, visit the TIBCO Documentation Portal.