Exporting a visualization
You can do a direct export of a visualization to a PDF document. The document will consist of a PDF page that contains what you currently see in the visualization.
In most cases, all the content in a visualization is visible. The following procedure describes how to export such a visualization. The content on the created PDF page will reflect what is currently visible in the analysis. You can, however, still decide whether or not the visualization title, the legend, and the axis selectors should be visible on the PDF page. A preview of the PDF output will always be provided.
- In the export include only what is visible following the procedure below.
- In the export include also what is not visible.
In the analysis, click the visualization that you want to export to a PDF document.
The visualization becomes the active visualization.
Right-click the visualization, and select
The Export to PDF dialog is displayed.
Alternatively, you can, to the left on the menu bar, select.
- Beneath What to export, make sure Active visualization is selected.
- To Show visualization title, Show legend, or Show axis selectors, make sure corresponding check boxes are selected.
- For a tabular visualization, the Export entire table check box is provided. Make sure the check box is clear.
- If you want, use the general settings in the dialog to modify the PDF output.
- Click Export.
Using a different version of Spotfire?This help describes the web client version of Spotfire on TIBCO Cloud™. If you're looking for documentation for the installed client or other versions of Spotfire, visit the TIBCO Documentation Portal.