Getting link for sharing
In a conversation, you can get the links to comments including analysis states. The links can be shared with others in emails, blogs, or websites. Clicking the link will display the comment in its context, that is, in the analysis state it was posted.
- In case the collaboration mode is not activated, click Collaboration on the menu bar.
- Display the conversation with the comment to share in the Conversations panel or in its context in the analysis.
- Move the cursor over the comment or reply, and click the Menu arrow that appears.
- In the menu, select Copy link.
- In the opened dialog, copy the link, and click Close.