While performing interactive analysis, you may want to capture analysis views with interesting findings to be able to revisit them later on. The use of bookmarks makes this possible.
- Page layout and visualization setup, that is, selections on axes, coloring, formatting, and what is visible or hidden.
- Which items have been marked.
- Which page and visualization is active. Including whether or not the active visualization is maximized.
- Filter settings.
- Filter organization (applicable to bookmarks created in Spotfire Analyst).
- Properties and property values (applicable to bookmarks created in Spotfire Analyst).
Once a bookmark is captured, you can, whenever you want, easily return to exactly what was captured.
Private and public bookmarks
In the popover, private bookmarks are listed at the top and public bookmarks at the bottom.