Downloading data source drivers to use with TIBCO Cloud™ Spotfire® Analyst
If you are using TIBCO Cloud™ Spotfire® Analyst, you can connect to and access data from many different types of external data sources. To be able to access data in some external data sources in Spotfire Analyst, you must download and install a data source driver on your computer. As a TIBCO Cloud Spotfire subscriber, you can download some of the drivers directly from your TIBCO Cloud Spotfire environment.
For information about drivers that are not provided by TIBCO, see Drivers and data sources in TIBCO Spotfire.
For help with downloading and installing the Analyst installed client, see Downloading TIBCO Cloud™ Spotfire® Analyst
- Go to the Spotfire library.
- In the library, in the navigation panel, under Resources, click Downloads .
- In the TIBCO Drivers area, locate the driver that you want to download, and click Download.
- Choose Save File to download the archive file to your computer.
- When the driver-package has been downloaded, unzip the file and install the 32-bit or 64-bit version of the driver.